Fast delivery through your Email/Login Account
don Oscar Miro-Quesada – The Path of the Universal Shaman
don Oscar Miro-Quesada – The Path of the Universal Shaman
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Modules
Each weekly teaching, practice and training session will build harmoniously upon the next, so that you’ll develop a complete, holistic understanding of the practices, tools and principles you’ll need to engage universal shamanic teachings with clarity, rigor and transformative power.
You’ll emerge with:
- A more holistic vision of world shamanic traditions, understanding the role of initiation, illness and crisis in the ritualized path of rebirth
- Freedom from old stories of victimhood and an enhanced ability to see why you “volunteered” for some of the most challenging times in your life
- Healing practices that guide you into the “lower worlds,” for accessing deeper realms of being and archetypal realms of shadow
- Expanded capacity to access to non-ordinary realms of consciousness
- Enhanced ability to live from reverence and peace
- A more open, expanded and generous heart
- Powerful understandings for how to use ritual practices for healing and transformation
- Ability to access higher guidance for your life
- Deeper relationship with the entire “sacred hoop” of life
MODULE 1: The Call to Heal
Trusting Soul (Recorded April 9)
- Releasing the Past – moving beyond the illusion of victimhood and embracing the choice of sacred volunteerism
- The Art of Communion: Quietude, Stillness and Presence – befriending the great originating mystery
- Ukhu Pacha Ch’usay: An Immersion Within (‘lower world’ journey) – guided practice for accessing inner dimensions of being and the archetypal realms of shadow
MODULE 2: A Balance of Power
Honoring Spirit (Recorded April 16)
- Transforming the Present – the disciplined use of imagination, sacred word and ritual gesture
- The Art of Consecration – ceremonial expressions of gratitude for evoking sacred reciprocity in our lives
- Kay Pacha Ch’usay: The Sojourn of Here-and-Now (“middle world” journey) – guided practice for making “this world” a reflection of one’s wholeness, beauty and reverence
MODULE 3: The Condor’s Quest
Opening Heart (Recorded April 23)
- Creating the Future – invoking alliances of transformational opportunity in partnership with seen and unseen shamanic realms
- The Art of Composition – tools for ritual patterning and visionary configuration of a sacred shamanic altar ground for personal and planetary healing transformation
- Hanaq Pacha Ch’usay: A Celestial Embrace (“upper world” journey) – guided practice in shamanic flight to access superior realms of universal wisdom and spiritual guidance
MODULE 4: The Hummingbird’s Ascent
Transforming Mind (Recorded April 30)
- Living the Mystery – consciously embracing the wonderfully unpredictable nature of life and finding sustenance in the cosmic order behind the illusion of separateness
- The Art of Connection – shamanic techniques for maximizing our human evolution as luminous strands within the “great sacred web of creation”
- T’eqsimuyu Ch’usay: Returning to One (“cosmic seeding” journey) – guided practice for the shamanic dreaming of a “New Earth”
MODULE 5: Our Shamanic Self
Healing Body (Recorded May 7)
- Serving the Earth – teaching love by the way we live
- The Art of Cooperation
- Ch’aska Runa Ch’usay: A Starlight re-Membering (“Contact” journey) – guided practice for the realization of Self as Creation
MODULE 6: All Our Relations
Awakening Belongingness (Recorded May 14)
- Sustaining the Tribe: Evolving our Human Destiny
- The Art of Compatibility: Exercises in Resonance, Reverence and Revelation
- Munayniyoq Ch’usay: Reflections of the Beloved (“blessing” journey) – guided practice in the sanctification of love as our essence
MODULE 7: A Universe Within
Evolving Presence (Recorded May 21)
- Birthing the Cosmos: Initiation into the Immortality of Self
- The Art of Correspondence: As Above So Below – a synergy of the One and the Many
- Tiyayakuy Ch’usay (“welcoming” journey) – guided practice in the evolution of universal sentience
The Universal Shamanism Bonus Collection
In addition to don Oscar’s truly transformative 7-module online training, you’ll also receive these powerful training session and bonus materials. These bonuses are being offered to further complement what you’ll learn in the course – and take your understanding and transformation to an even deeper level.
The Role of Universal Shamanism in Conscious Human Evolution Audio Dialogue with don Oscar and Barbara Marx Hubbard
Barbara Marx Hubbard is a visionary, social innovator and evolutionary thinker who believes that global change happens when we work collectively and selflessly for the greater good. As a prolific author and educator, Barbara has written seven books on social and planetary evolution. She has produced, hosted and contributed to countless documentaries seen by millions of people around the world. In conjunction with The Shift Network, Barbara co-produced the worldwide Birth 2012 multi-media event that was seen as a historic turning point in exposing the social, spiritual, scientific and technological potential in humanity.
From Head to Heart:
An Anthropologist’s Self-Transformational Embrace of Pachakuti Mesa Shamanism
Audio Dialogue with don Oscar and Bonnie Glass-Coffin, Ph.D.
Bonnie Glass-Coffin, PhD is a visionary and a bridge-builder who believes that educating the whole person (head and heart) should be at the core of a liberal arts education. She has been inspired to build these bridges because of the transformative experiences that she has had while studying with Peruvian shamans for more than 30 years. She has spoken about this vision with university presidents, provosts, and deans as well as students and her anthropology colleagues at places like the President’s Inaugural Lecture (Utah State University), the American Anthropological Association and the annual meeting of the American Association of Colleges & Universities. She has written about this vision and her experiences of deep personal transformation in academic venues, and has been awarded both the CASE/Carnegie Professor of the Year for the State of Utah (2004), the Eleanor Roosevelt Global Citizenship Award (2010), and the Dean’s Giraffe Award for “sticking your neck out” (2012). She has written two books about her work with Peruvian shamanism.
The Marriage of Myth, Dream and Shamanic Consciousness in Healing Service to our Modern World Audio Dialogue with don Oscar and Stanley Krippner
Stanley Krippner, Ph.D., professor of psychology at Saybrook University, San Francisco, is a Fellow in four APA divisions and past-president of two divisions. Formerly, he was director of the Kent State University Child Study Center and the Maimonides Medical Center Dream Research Laboratory, in Brooklyn NY. He is co-author of Extraordinary Dreams, The Mythic Path, and Haunted by Combat: Understanding PTSD in War Veterans and many other books.
Stanley has conducted workshops and seminars on dreams and/or hypnosis around the globe. He is a Fellow of the Society for the Scientific Study of Religion, and has published cross-cultural studies on spiritual content in dreams.
The Shaman’s Flight and Heaven’s Light
Audio Dialogue with don Oscar and Dr. Raymond Moody
Dr. Raymond Moody is the leading authority on the “near-death experience” – a phrase he coined in the late seventies. Dr. Moody’s research into the phenomenon of near-death experience had its start in the 1960’s.The New York Times calls him “the father of the near-death experience.” He is the bestselling author of twelve books including Life After Life – which has sold over 13 million copies worldwide – as well as numerous articles in academic and professional literature. Dr. Moody continues to capture enormous public interest and generate controversy with his ground-breaking work on the near-death experience and what happens when we die.